“If I go ‘Low Carb’ what will I eat?”
That’s one of the main questions I get asked by email.
I decided I would make a video to show how you can make simple switches that can turn you high-carb diet into a low carb / high protein one.
Sound good? Check it out and I’ll comment below. (sorry about the poor video quality).
Here’s the substitutions summarized:
* Potato replace with cauliflower
* Bread / tortillas replace with Mama Lupe’s Tortillas
* Chips/Fries replace with Celeriac (celery root) fries
* High carb sauces replace with sour cream & chive, mayonnaise, tartar sauce, roasted garlic Italian
* Chocolate bars & snacks replace with peperami (pork salami bar), string cheese, Go-Lower bars, pickled eggs
* Supermarket Peanut Butter replace with Natural Peanut Butter or other Nut Butters like Hazelnut Butter
* Crisps/Chips replace with Flavored Nuts
* Milk replace with Double/Heavy Cream with water
* Sugar replace with Splenda / Stevia
* Soda replace with Diet Soda sweetened with sucralose
Now get shopping and stay motivated!