If you want to make serious muscle gains, download my free THT training package.
3 X MUSCLE GAINS | SIZE GAINS IN 2 WKS | 100% FREE 🙂
Prepare to drool! Here’s a new delicious protein recipe I formulated to fuel muscle growth and allow you to “Cheat Clean”.
By “cheat clean” I mean your bodybuilding diet doesn’t need to be boring. You can make protein versions of all your fav snack foods.
Now let’s have a look at these cookies. It’s easy. Just 4 ingredients and ~30g protein (all premium recipes in my Buff Baking anabolic cookbook are simple – just like this free one).
BANANA PROTEIN COOKIES
This is for just 1 serving/batch of 4 small cookies, but you may want to double or even quadruple the batch 🙂
- 1 x large banana
- 1 x scoop or 25g banana whey – weighing it is more accurate
- 1/2 cup or 45g rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 160 Celsius
- Use a fork to mash up your banana
- Now add the whey, oats and baking powder and mix it with your hand
- Form into about 4 balls and press down onto some non-stick baking paper
- In your pre-heated oven, bake for about 15 minutes and check on them (break one in half). Either stop there, or bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- DON’T COOK TOO LONG. They’ll be a little on the dry side and not as enjoyable if you do.
- Done! Leave to cool and get eating 🙂
25g WHEY: CALS: 101.5 | PROTEIN: 20g | CARBS (net): 2g | FAT: 1.5g
45g OATS: CALS: 159 | PROTEIN: 8g | CARBS (net): 25g | FAT: 3g
LARGE BANANA: CALS: 114.5 | PROTEIN: 1.5g | CARBS (net): 26g | FAT: 0.5g
TOTAL NUTRITION FOR 1 BATCH
- PROTEIN: 29.5g
- CARBS (net): 53g
- FAT: 5g
- CALORIES: 375
They can also be enjoyed as part of my Total Six Pack Abs fast fat-shredding system.
If the carbs are too high for you or you want some Ketogenic recipes, I got some awesome free ones for you here. They include pepperoni chips and hot cereal 🙂
Simply input your details below; you don’t have to go to your email; the info you need will appear immediately. Enjoy 🙂
Enjoy the recipe, guys! I’m sure you will. If you need any help with your diet, ask me below 😀
“I just tried those bars from the new Buff Baking. Holy cow they’re brilliant! Basically tastes like a Reese Peanut Butter Cup. Just had to say…moment of brilliance.” [You can make many other flavors, by the way] Tony Lefebvre
“Just downloaded the high-protein cook book from Mark McManus. So excited to start baking new, yummy dishes that fit my macros. Love it!”UNI-fit Personal Training
“This book is full of delicious recipes!”Juha Viertola
HERE ARE THE SUPPLEMENTS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)