- het spijt me
- Je suis désolé
- Es tut mir leid
- Sono spiacente
- Lo siento
I was reviewing the progress of MuscleHack recently. One of the issues I wanted to look at was topics I have covered and topics I have yet to get into.
I realized something during that review, I have focused too much on low-carb nutrition at the expense of everything else.
When I think about my original intention for this site, I wanted to cover all nutritional approaches and help people reach their goals regardless of how they choose to eat.
I really wanted to spread the word about the benefits of low-carb nutrition, but I fear I may have allowed MuscleHack to become a fully fledged ‘Low-Carb’ bodybuilding blog.
So here’s what I’m going to do:
- Post articles and recipes for those following higher-carb diets
- Write more articles on exercise and working out
- Write more articles on motivation/personal development/improving your life
- I’ll be more active at the MuscleHack bodybuilding forum to field questions and for general chat
- I’ll soon be releasing a much more thorough and improved ‘Total Anabolism’ ebook for free.
Please leave me any suggestions you may have for the improvement of this site. From topics, writing style, design – ALL comments are welcome.
It only gets bigger and better from here!