You can make tasty, healthy protein bars that are much cheaper than the commercial ones.
This recipe makes an absolutely DELICIOUS protein bar.
- High in Protein
- High in Carbs
- Low in Fat
It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to make and you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now.
How To Make A Protein Bar
The ingredients are simple:
- 40 grams Rolled Oats
- 35 grams Whey Protein (Chocolate is great for this recipe)
- 20 ml Honey or ‘Set’ Honey
- 20 ml Water
(1) Add your oats and whey into a bowl and mix together by hand.
(2) If using ‘set’ honey, put into the microwave for 30 seconds to soften
(3) Drizzle honey onto oats and whey
(4) Add water to the mixture
(5) Get your hands in there and mix together thoroughly
(6) Add more water if necessary but you want to keep this from going to gooey
(7) Now just shape it into bar form and either eat straight away or refrigerate for an hour or so to harden.
Most commercial protein bars supply around 20 grams of protein and are loaded with sugar. This bar packs in around 35 grams of protein and it won’t cost you nearly as much. Did I tell you it was GORGEOUS!
Enjoy It Guys!