I recently stumbled across a killer low-carb pancake recipe on YouTube.
Bowulf, who has a lot of great low carb recipes, explains all in the video below.
It’s a little more complex than the one I created for ‘Total Six Pack Abs‘ but I must say, they look delicious! (mine are also virtually zero carb).
This recipe makes about 10 low-carb pancakes!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Almond flour (this brand is good)
- 1/4 cup Butter Milk
- 3 teaspoons splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cream cheese until smooth
- Now add your 3 eggs into the cream cheese
- Now simply add the rest of the ingredients and mix together
- Leave to sit for 5 minutes
- Heat your frying pan
- Add the mixture – voila!
There are around 1.6 carbs per pancake in this recipe.
Thanks to Bowulf for this!
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)