It has arrived – the brand new MuscleHack app for Android and iPhone! it’s FREE and there’s NO ADS.
But before I go any further, I need to make the following announcement for Apple users…
READ THIS: The code for this app was written before iOS 9 was released. As such, there are unfortunately compatibility issues with iPhones running iOS 9. I am advising people with iOS 9 installed on their devices NOT the use this app until an update is released soon that will be compatible.
Repeat – do NOT use this app on iPhones running iOS 9 and please do not leave a negative review in the app store because certain features do not work on iOS 9. We were not expecting iOS 9 to be released and as such this is unavoidable. So I am asking you guys to do me the courtesy of waiting until I have a developer update the app for iPhone iOS 9 users. (more info for iPhone users below**)
To Get The App: Just go to the Play or App store and search for MuscleHack. Alternatively, here are direct links:
Phew, ok! Now to the good stuff. First watch this short video of the different areas of the app.
- Articles tab
- Testimonials tab
- Podcast tab
- Programs tab
- THT Workout tab (I demonstrate with the 3-day/wk routine in the 8-12 rep range)
- The Share Button
- The Info Icon – containing the full THT training manual, the Quick Start Guides, and the THT Exercise Bank of replacement exercises
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that when you first open the THT Workout tab, the screen may take a minute to populate with the 3-day and 5-day routine sections. Please be patient while it loads up the workouts for you.
What Can The App Do?
- NOTE: If you want the alarm to sound to tell you when it’s time for your next set, please have the volume on your device switched on.
- NOTE 2: Please be aware that when you first open the THT Workout tab, the screen may take minute to populate with the 3-day and 5-day routine sections. Please be patient while it loads up the workouts for you.
- Pack on muscle like never before with Targeted Hypertrophy Training – completely free.
- Log and track your THT workouts straight on your device to ensure that you are building new slabs of muscle week on week!
- Record your weights and reps for every exercise. This app will keep a log of all previous weights and reps so you know what your target is for each set of every exercise. Attempt to set a new Personal Best in every workout – that’s what it’s all about.
- This app contains all the muscle-building THT workouts designed by trainer Mark McManus using the most anabolic rep ranges and the very best growth-promoting exercises.
- If you are new to THT training, Mark recommends you start with the 3-day per week full-body routine in the 8-12 rep range.
- And there’s more! Get instantly notified when a new MuscleHack article is published. You’ll never miss another free muscle-building or fat-blasting tip from Mark.
- You can also browse every MuscleHack Podcast show and get inspired with all the latest success stories from readers like you!
- Please leave a positive review of the app. Thank you and enjoy your new gains!
Last, but not least. This app would not have been possible without the kind donations of the following generous MuscleHack readers! All 28 of them! I thank you all so so much!
- Alexander Law
- Andreas Nilsson
- James Hill
- Steve Hernandez
- Justin Foley
- Daniel Chavez
- David Mielnik
- Anthony Edwards
- Nick Westgate
- Michael Nichols
- Jordan Jorge
- Richard Marriott
- Bryan R Miller
- Alfred Racho
- Muhammad Fawaz
- Randall Broos
- Tosh Sondh
- Jimmy Lynn
- Orey Crounk
- Gabriel Carey
- Steve Gulliver
- Juanito Taveras
- Kaya Gucmen
- Tony Lefebvre
** iPhone users using versions prior to iOS 9 can use the app from the app store. iOS 9 users can still download it, but it will not work properly. To give an idea of how long it may take to get the iOS 9-compatible version out there, I need to work with the developer on changing the code, testing it, then resubmitting to apple (and they aren’t quick about reviewing apps). So please allow about 4 weeks for all of this to take place, guys. I apologize for any inconvenience, but since the code was already created when iOS 9 came out, it’s a situation that is beyond my control. Thank you for understanding.
So, enjoy the app! If you have any questions about THT training, whether you’re a newbie or not, just ask me below.
And enjoy logging your THT workouts 😀
Like I state inside the app, if you are new to THT, begin training with the 3-day per week routine in the 8-12 rep range.
And if you haven’t done already, please do download the full THT training manual below so that you know what you are doing. It will tell you the best exercises to use, the best rep ranges, how often to train, how many sets to do… everything you need to know to start making real, meaningful gains in muscle size and strength.
After inputting your email, you will be taken directly to the download page for instant access to the workout. You don’t need to log into your email to click on any confirmation link.
If you have any questions regarding the app or your training, just ask me below.
Train With Intensity!
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)