MuscleHack Show Podcast 1 – What It Really Takes To Build Muscle
4 Keys to Igniting New Gains
*The play button is at the bottom of this post*. Alternatively, you can listen here:
Listen on iTunes Here (please do leave a positive review – thank you)
Please share the podcast with others and on your social media. It would really help me out, guys 🙂
In this episode you will discover:
- Building muscle is NOT about lifting the heaviest weight you can stand. And it’s NOT about your ego.
- Forget about the ABSOLUTE numbers. Only the RELATIVE numbers are important. Forget about what the other guy is lifting.
- Each negative/lowering portion of the rep is important. It recruits and stimulates more muscle fibers.
- Your new mantra…“lower under full muscular control”.
- Keep constant tension on the intended muscle for the full duration of the set.
- Take each set to positive muscular failure. If you want to stimulate growth, you must push your body to the edge of its current capacity. Otherwise, you give your body no reason to grow.
As always, I’m happy to help. If you have any questions regarding the tips discussed in this podcast, just ask me below and I’ll get back to you. Again, those of you listening on iTunes, please do leave a positive review of the show – I’d really appreciate it.
Download the full and free THT workout below. After inputting your email, you will be taken directly to the download page for instant access to the workout. You don’t need to go to your email to confirm anything.
Note: You can embed this episode on your own site. You have my permission. Just use the embed link below; copy & paste the code into your site 😀
P.S. If any of you reading this want to start your own podcast, I HIGHLY recommend you check out Pat Flynn’s podcast tutorial. I wouldn’t have been able to get this show off the ground without his help. Thank you, Pat.
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)