Come close. I’m about to reveal my no.1 bodybuilding tip of all time.
* All the guys and girls who have the type of body you want, know it and practise it…
* All the pros know it and practise it…
* That guy on the front of ‘Men’s Health’ knows it…
* If you’ve been in the game for years and haven’t got the body you want, you probably don’t know it…
* It’s power to build muscle is AWESOME…
* It can be summed up in one simple word. It’s…..
Consistency is defined as:
“steadfast adherence to principles, course, form, etc.”
In the bodybuilding world it means:
NEVER missing a workout
NEVER missing a post workout shake
NEVER screwing up your diet for long periods of time
ALWAYS giving 100% on every rep and every set
ALWAYS using good form
ALWAYS keeping workout logs and tracking progress
ALWAYS striving for progressive overload
ALWAYS meeting your daily protein requirement
ALWAYS getting enough water…
The list could go on but I’m sure you get the message.
Remember, a missed workout is a workout you can never get back. You’ll always be 1 workout behind where you could have been. If you regularly skip workouts, just think of where you could have been by now if you just had been consistent.
If you’re someone who works out for a few months then quits for a few months only to repeat the process over again, forget about it. You’re starting from scratch every time. Success compounds on itself so develop consistency.
So be honest. Can you look yourself in the mirror and say you are TOTALLY consistent. If so, well done. If not, you have a little work to do. Please do it, you won’t regret it. If you need a little help, I wrote an article called ‘How To Never Miss A Workout‘. It contains a ‘Mind Hack’ that makes it virtually impossible to skip a workout if you put enough emotion in it. Check it out!