Here’s a delicious taco salad recipe for us MuscleHackers.
This is the proof that you don’t have to skip on taste to enjoy a high protein, low-carb lifestyle.
This taco salad recipe is suitable for the low-carb part of your carb-cycling diet.
Makes 1 or 2 servings depending on how hungry you are 😉
- 1/2 pound ground beef (mince)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (see package for quantity of water)
- 1 cup bell pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 4 cups loosely packed lettuce (romaine)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Brown beef in a skillet
- Add taco seasoning (with water)
- Add peppers and salsa
- Cook until veggies are al dente (soft on outside, still a little hard on inside)
- Arrange your lettuce and tomatoes on a plate
- Spoon on your taco mixture
- Now add your cheese, sour cream and more salsa on top
Enjoy it! 🙂
I found this recipe in the great TNT Diet. A wonderful addition to your bodybuilding library if you fancy a read.
image credit: program witch
Can I give you my free muscle-building workout?
Join thousands over the world who are packing on slabs of new muscle for free with Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)